WELCOME TO AXIS 360!
Axis 360 is a new database provided by the New Jersey State Library that gives library users the ability to search, browse and discover ebooks available for lending with ease. Download the app today:
Checkouts Are Easy!
- The Axis 360 app lets you read and listen to digital content with a single tap.
- Place items on hold and see at a glance where you are in line.
- Add digital content to your Wish List for later check out.
Axis 360 Remembers You!
- Once you’ve found your library and entered your credentials, never log in again!
- The reading platform puts YOU in control of your digital content! Change font sizes, create notes and bookmarks, and immediately jump to any page within your eBook with just a few taps!
- Listen to your favorite eAudiobooks directly within the Axis 360 app! A variety of playback controls puts you in charge of your audio content.
- Set a variety of preferences within the Axis 360 app to customize how you access digital content.
- Download titles for children, teens, and adults.
- Choose nonfiction or fiction from a variety of genres.
- Use on your computer or download the app for your mobile device.
Click here to visit the Axis 360 Media Library:
How To Read On A Mobile Device:https://bakerandtaylor.force.com/axis360/s/article/ka434000000CbwQAAS/Getting-Started-with-Axis-360-on-Mobile-Devices
How To Read On A Computer (Browser)
Axis 360 Help Site
Axis 360 FAQs
Axis 360 Instructional YouTube Channel
We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have!
phone: 856-825-7087 ext.12