BookPage connects every reader with a book they will love. Our editors evaluate hundreds of books each month in order to recommend only the very best titles, presenting a curated collection of informative, accessible book reviews, author interviews and special features. BookPage covers all genres and categories, from mystery, historical fiction and romance to literary fiction, history, biography and lifestyles, as well as children’s and young adult titles.
WELCOME TO AXIS 360!
Axis 360 is a new database provided by the New Jersey State Library that gives library users the ability to search, browse and discover ebooks available for lending with ease. Download the app today:
Checkouts Are Easy!
- The Axis 360 app lets you read and listen to digital content with a single tap.
- Place items on hold and see at a glance where you are in line.
- Add digital content to your Wish List for later check out.
Axis 360 Remembers You!
- Once you’ve found your library and entered your credentials, never log in again!
- The reading platform puts YOU in control of your digital content! Change font sizes, create notes and bookmarks, and immediately jump to any page within your eBook with just a few taps!
- Listen to your favorite eAudiobooks directly within the Axis 360 app! A variety of playback controls puts you in charge of your audio content.
- Set a variety of preferences within the Axis 360 app to customize how you access digital content.
- Download titles for children, teens, and adults.
- Choose nonfiction or fiction from a variety of genres.
- Use on your computer or download the app for your mobile device.
Click here to visit the Axis 360 Media Library:
How To Read On A Mobile Device:https://bakerandtaylor.force.com/axis360/s/article/ka434000000CbwQAAS/Getting-Started-with-Axis-360-on-Mobile-Devices
How To Read On A Computer (Browser)
Axis 360 Help Site
Axis 360 FAQs
Axis 360 Instructional YouTube Channel
We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have!
phone: 856-825-7087 ext.12
The Millville Public Library is happy to announce that anyone who would like to sign up for a library card may do so -- right from home!
To sign up for a new card, click the button that says "Sign up here!" and fill out our library card application form. You must have an email address to apply for a card.
At this time, all new library cards will be valid until June 30, 2021.
Thank you for your continued support!