BookPage connects every reader with a book they will love. Our editors evaluate hundreds of books each month in order to recommend only the very best titles, presenting a curated collection of informative, accessible book reviews, author interviews and special features. BookPage covers all genres and categories, from mystery, historical fiction and romance to literary fiction, history, biography and lifestyles, as well as children’s and young adult titles.
WELCOME TO AXIS 360!
Axis 360 is a new database provided by the New Jersey State Library that gives library users the ability to search, browse and discover ebooks available for lending with ease. Download the app today:
Checkouts Are Easy!
- The Axis 360 app lets you read and listen to digital content with a single tap.
- Place items on hold and see at a glance where you are in line.
- Add digital content to your Wish List for later check out.
Axis 360 Remembers You!
- Once you’ve found your library and entered your credentials, never log in again!
- The reading platform puts YOU in control of your digital content! Change font sizes, create notes and bookmarks, and immediately jump to any page within your eBook with just a few taps!
- Listen to your favorite eAudiobooks directly within the Axis 360 app! A variety of playback controls puts you in charge of your audio content.
- Set a variety of preferences within the Axis 360 app to customize how you access digital content.
- Download titles for children, teens, and adults.
- Choose nonfiction or fiction from a variety of genres.
- Use on your computer or download the app for your mobile device.
Click here to visit the Axis 360 Media Library:
How To Read On A Mobile Device:https://bakerandtaylor.force.com/axis360/s/article/ka434000000CbwQAAS/Getting-Started-with-Axis-360-on-Mobile-Devices
How To Read On A Computer (Browser)
Axis 360 Help Site
Axis 360 FAQs
Axis 360 Instructional YouTube Channel
We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have!
phone: 856-825-7087 ext.12
SmartAlec is a new program available at the Millville Public Library that will print documents
from your phone or other mobile devices.
Click on the following link to get started:
Follow the instructions by clicking on the pamphlet below:
The Millville Public Library announces a partnership with Driving-Tests.org, a company dedicated to driver safety and education, to offer free Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) practice tests to library patrons. The new service includes free tests specifically based on the state’s DMV materials. It is the only site of its kind to include accessibility tools that let users hear selections read aloud, make them into MP3s, translate pages into other languages, magnify text, and mask portions of the screen for greater visibility on the practice tests.
This partnership allows the Millville Library to harness the power of Driving-Tests.org’s specialized practice exams to turn new drivers into safer drivers. The new program will work as an outreach to several valued groups of patrons, including teens, those with disabilities, and seniors who need to take a renewal exam, as well as patrons at every other stage of life.
Driving-Tests.org is a part of Elegant E-Learning, Inc., an eight-year-old company with a proven track record of revolutionizing online resources for learner drivers. Driving-Tests.org is part of a plan to improve global driver safety by providing free practice tests written by experts to anyone who wants to study, along with online copies of official study guides.
Click here to get started: http://millvillepublib.driving-tests.org/new-jersey/