The Pajama Program is sponsoring a Drive to support local children! Please share an unwrapped gift of new, unused pajama sets and/or books! A collection box will be located in the children's room at the library until Friday, December 21. The donation box will then be delivered to a local organization which supports at-risk children in our community. Thank you very much for your generosity and support!
SPAN Parent Advocacy Network Parent leadership meeting, an open forum for discussion will hold a meeting at the Millville Public Library on Tuesday, October 23rd from 5:30-7:30pm. Topics include leadership and education. For more information, call (856) 825-7087 ext. 12.
More Articles ...
- Resume and Job Interview Help
- Board Meeting
- Wireless Printing Now Available
- Free DMV Practice Tests
- Great Books Discussion Group
- 2016 Tax Information
- Donate Your Yearbooks!
- Social Media Resource Guide
- New RB Digital Titles Available for Downloading!
- An Early History of Tennis
- High School Equivalency Exam
- Computer Classes 2018
- Literacy Volunteers Needed
- Spanish Language G.E.D. Classes
- CUMBERLAND/SALEM ADULT EDUCATION SERVICES INVENTORY