Dear County Resident(s),
Please join us with the Friends of the Library. We would like you to know we need your annual membership. Please use your donations to:
- Provide the library with a regular volunteer group which performs varied tasks to assist the staff and enrich library services.
- Assist the library with hospitality activities like Children's Book Week and National Library Week.
- Work with and through professional and community associations to inform others about the library.
- Sponsor speakers and library programs.
- Host special events, including annual Book Sales.
- Provide the library with items deemed necessary.
- Work with the children of the community and the library staff with their summer programs.
The Benefits of being a Friend of the Library include:
- Special Friend's only Preview Sale prior to the general public sale. (Bring your new Membership Card).
- Corporate/Benefactor members eligible to receive individual memberships for up to 5 employees.
- Opportunity to join in Friend's social events.
- Attend Friends of the Library meetings which are held on the 3rd Wednesday every other month. We would like your attendance at these meetings, however, they are not mandatory.
- A free DVD rental coupon.
However, the greatest benefit of being a Friend is knowing that you are helping the library we use and love!
Once you have returned your membership fee to the library we will note it for our records. We, in turn will send you a new Friends of the Millville Library Membership Card. We would like to thank you in advance for your thoughtfulness and your generosity. This is an important cause! We realize these are financially difficult times but even the smallest membership/donation fee is very helpful! We would like to encourage you to share this with your friends and neighbors.
Your help is gratefully appreciated!