Beginning Monday, November 30th the Library will be open to the public at a reduced capacity. Please call 856.825.7087 to reserve a day and time to book browse or use a public computer!
Due to limited capacity and to maintain proper social distancing and cleaning schedules, patrons will be limited to one hour per day. Patrons who have made an appointment in advance will be given first priority.
- Monday – Friday: 10 AM to 11AM: Seniors and those with health concerns
- Monday – Thursday: 11 AM to 2:30 PM and 3 PM - 7:30 PM
- Friday 11 AM to 4:30 PM
- Saturday 10 AM to 2 PM
Please call ahead to make an appointment. Patrons are limited to a one hour visit per day. Those with appointments will be given first priority. Walk-ins may enter provided the Library is not at capacity and there are no other reservations at that time.
- Curbside Pickup
- Book Browsing and Reference Help
- Copying and Faxing Services.
- Public Computer Access
- Public Scanners
- Get a New Library Card
- Meeting and Study Rooms
- Public Seating Areas and Study Tables
- Public Water Fountain and Public Restrooms
- Donation Drop Off
Please follow the rules and guidance posted throughout the library for the health and safety of our staff and the community.