The Millville Public Library will be offering information sessions to help patrons use our RBdigital audiobook and ebook downloadable service. In these sessions, patrons will learn how to register (create an account), download the appropriate apps, search for titles, borrow, renew, and return. Classes are available to Millville Library cardholders. Registration is required. Call 856-825-7087 ext.12, or visit the library at 210 Buck St. Millville, NJ. Classes will be held on January 12 and January 26, 2018, from 2:30 - 4:30. To register for a Millville Library card, stop in with a photo ID that has your current address.
- Class is for Millville Public Library card holders. If your home library is Bridgeton or Vineland, you can use RBdigital for a $10 fee. If you live outside of Millville, Bridgeton, or Vineland, you can get a Millville Library card for $15.
- If you need to sign up for a Millville Public Library card, you must show a photo ID with your current address.
- Before you come to class you must :
- Have an email account
- Know your username and password to get into your email
- Know your password/PIN to get into your laptop and/or mobile device, if you have one.
- If you have an Android device:
- Know your Google username and password to get into the Google Play Store.
- If you have an Apple device:
- Know your username and password for the App store.
- If you have a Kindle:
- Know your Amazon username and password.
- Bring your laptop and/or mobile device with you to class.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the library at 856-825-7087 ext. 12, or stop in.